Friday, April 30, 2010

Starter industries

I've come to a point in the game where I want to seed a few more hubs, but I need roleplay reasons to do so.

I decided to start new industries with unscrupulous corporations tearing up the landscape. The forestry industry was easy, but I also wanted mining and something else.

The mines are hard to find. I'm going to stick with the Newman mine v3 I reviewed just because it's in my plugins already. A was not satisfied with the other mines I found. One was a 1x1 ploppable with 9 overhang tiles. One was growable! (I don't want mines randomly growing in my city). One needed a coal power plant to be able to plop (For me, the mine would have to come first) and Pegasus' Mine played a song for about a minute if you clicked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment