Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oak River page updated

I've updated the Oak Rive page. It was quite out of date. I've now included all entries in the list and have updated the satellite and transport maps of the main area.

I've also updated the pop and wealth stats to 1925. Dart River has slipped down the list in population terms behind Anduin and Sarah's Cove. However, it still remains the industrial powerhouse with more industrial jobs than any other city. It's this industry that causes it to be the richest city. The high tax income and low expenditure mean that they are making money quickly, though as services come in the differential will decrease.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see the page updated, especially for a statistics lover like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Badger me if you think I'm too far behind.

    ReplyDelete